Recruiting Now! Fantastic opportunities . . . . . .
HOME CARE ASSISTANTS – full or part time, based in and around Watford area. No experience needed, just patience, compassion and a desire to help others.
Are you a patient, caring, compassionate person who enjoys helping others?
AccuroCare have fantastic opportunities to join one of Hertfordshire’s leading Home Care Agencies. We are passionate about providing high quality person centered care.
HOME CARE ASSISTANTS
Full-time, part-time, evenings & weekend work available across Watford and surrounding areas.
Never done Elderly Care before?
We provide and pay for all the training you need.
Not sure if this is the job for you?
Spend a few hours with us on a shadow shift where you can get a taster for being a Carer.
People from a variety of backgrounds – childcare, general admin, delivery drivers, retail assistants – have found working as a Carer to be the best choice they ever made.
– Good rates of pay with enhancements for weekends & bank holidays
– Guaranteed hours for full-time and part-time contracted staff – NO zero hour contracts
– Company Pension Scheme
– Healthcare scheme for contracted staff
– Childcare vouchers
– Paid time to attend training
– Career development and specialist training opportunities
– Uniform (white tunic and green trousers) & PPE provided
Ideally you will be a car owner/driver with a full, valid UK driving license and you must be eligible to work in the UK. As we work with vulnerable adults, you will also have to complete a CRB/DBS check.
Click here for an Application Form or call 01923 350369
Alternatively you can email email@example.com for an application form.
Our carers are our ambassadors
We ensure all staff receive a full induction and training in all 15 standards required by the Care Certificate. All carers (new or experienced) go on a number of shadow shifts to complete the training process and introduce new staff to Service Users in a particular area. There are regular training and development programmes which staff are encouraged to attend and further career development opportunities are actively encouraged and supported.
Our carers are trained and skilled to perform a variety of tasks including:
- Personal care hygiene; including support and management of incontinence
- Assistance and support with washing, bathing, showering; including the use of prescribed creams and ointments as necessary
- Assistance with dressing, un-dressing, including help with support stockings
- Medication management and support.