COMMUNITY CARER VACANCIES!
No experience needed, just compassion, flexibility and a willingness to provide highest standards of care. Hourly rates starting at £9p/hr weekdays and £9.50p/hr weekends.
At AccuroCare no experience is necessary, you just need compassion, flexibility and a willingness to provide the highest standards of care and respect the dignity and needs of our service users.
With hourly rates starting at £9 p/hr weekdays and £9.50p/hr at weekends now is the time to join us and be part of our growing teams in Rickmansworth, Chorleywood, Croxley Green, Watford & South Oxhey.
Full UK driving licence and use of a car for work is essential.
- Guaranteed hours (no zero hours)
- Enhanced weekend and Bank Holiday pay
- Over time rates
- Free DBS check
- Paid training & career development
- Free uniforms
- Free private healthcare plan
- Fortnightly mileage payments
- Contributory pension scheme
- Introduce a friend scheme (£100)
You must be a car owner/driver with a full, valid UK driving license and you must be eligible to work in the UK. As we work with vulnerable adults, you will also have to complete a CRB/DBS check.
Click here for an Application Form or call 01923 350369
Our carers are our ambassadors
We ensure all staff receive a full induction and training in all 15 standards required by the Care Certificate. All carers (new or experienced) go on a number of shadow shifts to complete the training process and introduce new staff to Service Users in a particular area. There are regular training and development programmes which staff are encouraged to attend and further career development opportunities are actively encouraged and supported.
Our carers are trained and skilled to perform a variety of tasks including:
- Personal care hygiene; including support and management of incontinence
- Assistance and support with washing, bathing, showering; including the use of prescribed creams and ointments as necessary
- Assistance with dressing, un-dressing, including help with support stockings
- Medication management and support.